Security camera footage has been forwarded to me which clearly shows you placing campaign signs for Cupertino City Council on Monta Vista High School property.
Your behavior is a violation of Penal Code Section 556-556 and the Cupertino City Rules and Regulations for Political Candidates
You are directed to remove your unlawful sign from Monta Vista High School immediately.
You are directed to discontinue placing political signs on Monta Vista High property.
If you persist in this behavior it will be referred to code enforcement.
Fremont Union High School District
Penal Code SECTION 556-556.4
556. It is a misdemeanor for any person to place or maintain, or
cause to be placed or maintained without lawful permission upon any
property of the State, or of a city or of a county, any sign,
picture, transparency, advertisement, or mechanical device which is
used for the purpose of advertising or which advertises or brings to
notice any person, article of merchandise, business or profession, or
anything that is to be or has been sold, bartered, or given away.
Cupertino City Rules and Regulations for Candidates
Location (Public Property and Public Right-of-way)
• Political signs may be located in the public right-of-way (e.g. in the park strip between the curb and sidewalk) of residential and institutional districts only, subject to the other restrictions listed.
• Political signs are not allowed in the public right-of-way in any districts other than residential and institutional districts (e.g. they are not allowed in commercial or industrial districts).
• Signs shall not be located on the street or on street medians (e.g. center dividers between lanes)
• Signs must not be attached to public property, such as sidewalks, fences, walls, public playground equipment, street lamp posts, traffic lights, telephone poles, utility cabinets, hydrants, trees, buildings, etc.